Oh my goodness! Cutest pictures ever! Rachel, I love the one with you and Charlotte near the bottom, it is so so precious! Don't you just love being a Mom? She is so darling. I can't wait to meet her one day in person. Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you guys here in ABQ! Take care!
I think I am her newest biggest fan!! She is BEAUTIFUL! Can you believe you lived life without her now?? Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful! love the one of all 3 of you. Come on April - hurry up!
ReplyDeleteI love these. She is gorgeous! I miss her already :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Cutest pictures ever! Rachel, I love the one with you and Charlotte near the bottom, it is so so precious! Don't you just love being a Mom? She is so darling. I can't wait to meet her one day in person. Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you guys here in ABQ! Take care!
ReplyDelete