Sunday, November 28, 2010

What Rachel next....

Before Ryan's work load at school became overly ridiculous we found some time to do a little local exploring, and he took me to my first ever pumpkin patch. It really didn't seem like Autumn yet. The sun still blazed at 95 degrees, and palm trees really don't have the same effect as piles of crisp leaves for putting you in the autumnal mode, but we had fun playing with the animals and picking out the prefect pumpkin, even if it was in between searching out patches of shade.

Presenting Old School Americana



The goats seemed pretty keen on the bails of hay. I enjoyed them for their rejuvenating properties. It turns out they are the perfect resting place for the aching feet of a 35 week pregnant lady who can't quite fit her feet into her shoes.




A few minutes were all it took before Ryan was bonding with the animals and reminiscing about the summers he spent working on his grandparents farm.




I was a little more tentative...



It turns out that I definitely still don't like horses!

No comments:

Post a Comment