Friday, October 12, 2012

IN A NUTSHELL

In other news, I finally got the guts to cut my hair short- really short. And I'm now wondering why I didn't do it sooner!


While the rest of the world is enjoying the leaves turning brown and hot chocolate of an evening, it's pretty much still summer here. Kindly, the weather has cooled off a whopping five degrees just in time for Charlotte to get obsessed with the park. Every morning after breakfast she immediately commands 'Go play!' It's not a request.





I turned another year older. I'm not too excited about it, but it did come with my favourite cake and some rather lovely presents, so worse things have happened.


Ryan opted for the Cheery-o cake because I'm English; apparently it was the obvious choice.



Charlotte may not have liked cake on her first birthday, but I think as she turns two it will be a different story. As the red crumbs around her mouth indicate she was definitely a fan of red-velvet and is still walking up to the fridge and asking for 'more cake.' That's my girl! 

And that's October so far.....

1 comment: