Tuesday, October 19, 2010

High Definition

One of the perks of my job was full access to a scanner whenever I needed to use one. Unfortunately, my new status as house wife has rendered me scanner-less, but so far its about the only down side that I've noticed so I am bearing the deprivation well. This ultrasound was taken around ten weeks ago, so it is pretty outdated at this point but it's quite adorable none the less, so I thought I would share.



It is a photo of a photo, so it gets a little lost in translation, but I love how she looks like she's posing for a portrait with her head resting on her little hands. We had another ultrasound this week to make sure that everything is moving along as it should be. It made me smile, because 10 weeks later she was still striking the same portrait pose, she must have known we were looking. Another ultrasound meant another chance to confirm gender, and after a third opinion I think we can safely say that we're having a 'Charlotte.' She's already waiting with her head down, so just a few more weeks and we'll finally get to meet her.

2 comments:

  1. Love the name! Can't wait to see pictures of her! Good Luck.....and remember the pain is all worth it in the end! :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! love the name as well! Did they change your due date again? I'm due only a week behind you now?

    ReplyDelete